Benefits of TANAMERA Herbal Tea
- A breastfeeding friendly warming tea that does not contain any caffeine to help new mothers recover after childbirth.
- Promotes flow of breast milk.
- Warms the body and stimulates internal circulation.
- Promotes discharge of blood clots from the uterus during the bleeding period after childbirth.
- Reduces inflammation of uterus and genital area.
- Relieves constipation.
- Promotes release of water retention and flatulence.
|Arroleaf sida/Jerun betina
|Neem of the ground/Hempedu bumi
|Java tumeric/Temu lawak
|Java tea/Misai kucing
|Javanese long pepper/lada puyung
|Black pepper/Lada hitam
How to use
- Brew 1 sachet in 1 cup of hot water for 2-5 minutes and drink while tea is warm.
- Mix with 1 teaspoon of honey for taste, if desired.
- Drink twice a day with meals, preferably during breakfast and dinner.
- Each sachet can be used for 2 days.